- 1 Agnus Castus 200 Benefits – Agnus Castus For Impotence
- 2 Physiological Action
- 3 Physio-pathological Changes (Pathology)
- 4 Characteristic Mental Symptoms (Psychology)
- 5 Characteristic Physical Guiding Symptoms
- 6 Important Characteristic Features
- 7 General Modalities
- 8 Remedy Relationships
- 9 Agnus Castus – Homeopathic medicine its uses indications
- 10 Clinical Indications for the use Homeopathic Medicine Agnus Castus
- 11 Clinical Details:
- 12 Guiding Symptoms for the use of Agnus Castus:
Agnus Castus 200 Benefits – Agnus Castus For Impotence
Potency: 3x, 30, 200, 1M, 10M, CM, Q or Mother Tincture
- Premature old age from abuse of sexual power
- History of repeated gonorrhoea
- Male genitals are cold and relaxed with no desire
- Gnawing itching in all parts, especially eyes
- Tachycardia because of tobacco in neurotic young men
Source: Vegetable Kingdom
Synonyms: Chaste Tree
Introduction and History: In ancient times, Vitex Agnus Castus was used to suppress the sexual desire in women and men. The users were Greek Monks to lower their sex drive centuries ago.
Preparation and Parts Used: Ripe berries are used to prepare tincture.
Ailments From: Repeated attacks of Gonorrhea, Sexual excesses, sprains from overlifting.
- The most effective point of attack of Agnus Castus in the patient is the sexual sphere.
- An eminent remedy for sprains and strains.
Physio-pathological Changes (Pathology)
- It reduces sexual vitality, with corresponding mental depression and loss of nervous energy.
- Premature old age due to the abuse of sexual power. History of repeated gonorrhoea.
Characteristic Mental Symptoms (Psychology)
- sexual melancholy
- sadness with impression of speedy death
- fear of death
- lack of courage
- illusion of smell; herrings, musk. Nervous depression and mental forebodings.
- Before comprehending a sentence has to read it twice.
Characteristic Physical Guiding Symptoms
- Lack of self-confidence, lack of sexual power with depression and mental apathy.
- Women with excessive sexual desire and lasciviousness or loss of sexual desire and sterility.
- Self contempt from sexual abuse.
- Nervous debility in unmarried people
- Mental depression, great sadness along with impotency. Bad effects of excessive sexual indulgence, it includes physical and mental.
- Premature old age for old sinners.
- Impotency with mental depression and sadness.
- Debility and loss of vital heat along with relaxed genitals and limbs and excessive weakness.
Important Characteristic Features
Eyes: Itching about the eyes; photophobia, pupils dilated (Bell).
Nose: Aching in dorsum gets better by pressure, odor of musk or herring.
Abdomen: Stools soft, recede, difficult. Spleen swollen and sore. Nausea with sensation as if intestines were pressed downwards, wants to support bowels. Deep anus fissures.
Male: No erections. Impotency. Yellow discharge from urethra. Parts relaxed and cold. Absence of desire (Con, Sel, Sabal). Scanty emission without ejaculation. Gleety discharge. Loss of prostate fluid on straining. Testicles swollen, cold hard and painful.
Female: relaxation of genitals with leucorrhea. Scanty menses. Abhorrence of sexual intercourse. Sterility. Leucorrhea straining yellow; transparent. Hysterical palpitation with nose bleeding. Agalactia (failure of the secretion of milk); with sadness.
Aggravation: Sexual Excesses, warm room, sprains or overlifting, touch.
Amelioration: Open air, pressure.
Follows well: Lyc, Puls, Sel, Sulph, Bry, Ars.
Calad and Sel after using it in weakness of sexual organs or impotency.
Antidote: Nat-m, Camph.
Compare: Camph, Lyc, Ph-ac, Sel.
Agnus Castus – Homeopathic medicine its uses indications
It is also known as Chaste tree and the center of action of this medicine is on sexual organs. It is one of the best homeopathic medicine used for Impotency. Agnus Castus is also prescribed for gonorrhea in males. In females, it is used for leucorrhea, infertility, agalactia (decreased milk secretion or absence of secretion).
Clinical Indications for the use Homeopathic Medicine Agnus Castus
Gonorrhoea, Impotency, Leucorrhoea, Prostatorrhoea, Sterility and Agalactia.
1.Agalactia: Scanty or suppressed milk in breastfeeding mothers; sadness may be associated.
2.Gonorrhoea: Ailments from suppressed gonorrhoea; Impotency due to suppressed gonorrhoea.
3.Impotency: Entire impotency; absence of sexual desire; no physical power; relaxed genitals; feeble erections or completely absent; impotency because of recurrent gonorrhoea.
4.Leucorrhea: Vaginal discharge leaving yellow stains.
5.Prostatorrhoea: Passage of prostatic fluid during urination or while straining at stool.
6.Sterility: Sterility in females with suppressed menses; absence of sexual desire.
Guiding Symptoms for the use of Agnus Castus:
1.Agnus Castus is top rated homeopathic remedy for impotency cases. The impotency is complete. Physical power is insufficient and desire for sex is also absent. The genitals remain relaxed with complete impotency.
2.Agnus castus can also be used when premature old age results from sexual abuse or excesses.
3.Agnus Castus is also prescribed for absent mindedness, forgetfulness, sadness, nervous weakness with sexual excesses.
4.In females or women, it is a highly reliable medicine for sterility with no sexual desire, insufficient milk in breast and vaginal discharges with relaxed genitals leaving yellow spots.
Note: Agnus Castus should not be taken without consulting a competent homeopathic physician. Self medication should be avoided.
I had accomplished D. H. M. S in 2008, I have been into practice (in Rawalpindi & Islamabad) for 11 years. During my practice, I have been treating acute as well as chronic disorders. I had also completed MHS (Masters of Human Sexuality) in 2014 from SAIHS. Dengue fever, Developmental Delay, Dengue Fever and Paralysis attract my attention, therefore, I love to solve these cases.
Apart from Homeopathy, I am M.A in English Literature from Punjab University. I have been teaching English at Post Graduate National College Rawalpindi for 5 years. So I am holding two noble professions. I have written more than 6000 articles on different subjects. To be more specific I have authored different websites as well.